Follow up on chamber queries
Support updates on chamber website
Follow up of membership/ subscriptions and sales
Assist with event coordination and general administration as directed
Location: Drogheda Chamber of Commerce, Broughton House, Dublin Road, Drogheda.
- Scheme Category: office clerk
- Scheme Location: County Louth, County Louth, Ireland
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Job Type: Community Employment
- Start date: To Be Confirmed End date: To Be Confirmed
- Hours per week: 19.5 Hours
- Position : 1
- Salary Type: Community Employment Programme Rates
- Advertise this position(s) From: 26/07/2019 To: 06/09/2019
Eligibility to participate on community employment is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over for the Childcare, Health and Social Care sectors and 25 years of age or over for all other areas. Applicants must also be in receipt of an Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more.
To check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy.
Please contact your local DEASP employment services/Intreo Office. Job Reference Number will be required.
For enquiries please contact Katherine Lord or Catrina Culligan of the Drogheda Youth development company at 0419839916