Drogheda Chamber are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting an M1 Skillnet Training & Network Manager. M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet was established in 2018 and is an enterprise led training network that actively supports and works with businesses in Ireland to address their current and future training and skill needs.
The Network Manager will play an integral part in developing, implementing and running this initiative. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a fantastic initiative for the region that has the capability of making a positive impact to the business community and you will be fully supported in your role by an experienced steering group.
- Promote the network and its offering to attract new members and previously active members.
- Onsite and virtual meetings with employers in the region to identify & assess training and upskilling requirements for their organisation.
- Recruiting additional company members for the network as per targets with a view to creating a vibrant network, which will focus on developing a best practice philosophy in the provision of service and training local industry.
- Identifying, designing and customising the right training courses for employers and members with the right training providers.
- Liaising, sourcing and negotiating with training providers and training facility providers.
- Achieving KPIs and targets relating to budgets, network membership, training days and participants attending programmes
- Representing, marketing and promoting the training network to obtain new members
- Ensuring that communication strategies and methodologies employed support an enterprise-led ethos.
- Coordinating steering group meetings and liaising with the chairperson to agree agendas, objectives and actions required before each meeting.
- Implementing strategy, tasks and action points as they arise from steering group meetings.
- Ensure that effective learning solutions are utilised to meet enterprise needs, while providing new and specific skills (sectoral, cross sectoral and transversal) to the sector or region.
- Updating the steering group with regard to progress relating to the financial and training activity
- Reporting against agreed key performance indicators
- Arrange relevant and sought after training and networking events for the region
- Qualified to Degree level in a relevant discipline desirable, and / or experience or background in Learning and Development is essential
- Strong project management skills, self-initiative, and the ability to work to KPIs, deadlines and targets
- Previous experience in sales and marketing within the education, training or learning and development sectors highly desirable
- Assertive, professional individual with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience managing tendering process, costings, budgets and financial forecasts
- Previous experience networking and building relationships, including at senior management level.
- Competent user on Excel / Ms Office / Social media, and an ability to learn new systems.
- Competitive remuneration and salary
- Flexible hours tailored towards the requirements of the role.
All applicants should apply via the Osborne Recruitment website.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided