To qualify for an Adaptation Fund grant, your tourism business must:
- be an eligible business as defined in the Adaptation Fund Guidelines and Terms & Conditions. Details of these can be found here
- be open or, if currently closed due to a Government mandate, have already been open in line with the Government’s Roadmap for Re-opening Business and Society
- commit to opening for a minimum period – this depends on the nature of your business
- comply fully with Fáilte Ireland’s Guidelines for Re-opening
- have completed the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these requirements, you can apply. Before doing so, please review the Adaptation Fund’s Guidelines and Terms & Conditions here.