You are invited to join our online workshop on Wednesday 17th November at 12.15pm (duration 1½ hours) to discuss issues affecting the retail sector.
Participants will have an opportunity to discuss the following proposed topics:
1) Local/ Town Centre Rejuvenation/ Night-time economy
2) E-commerce/ Digital technology platforms and customer experience
3) Labour and skills (Shortage/ Upskilling)
5) Government Policy and engagement
6) The future of retail/ Opportunities and challenges
You can register in advance for this meeting at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This is an opportunity to share your experiences on how you see the future of retail taking shape in Ireland. Your insights will help to inform government policy in the area.
Structure of the Workshop:
Plenary / Introduction: 15 Minutes
Breakout Session 1: 15 Minutes
Breakout Session 2: 15 Minutes
Break 1: 10 Minutes
Breakout Session 3: 15 Minutes
Breakout Session 4: 15 Minutes
Breakout Session 5: 15 Minutes
Break 2: 10 Minutes