You may be curious as to how vulnerable your business is to a cyber-attack? Here are some questions to help you to identify your level of risk.
1. Do you send or receive wire transfer payments?
2. Do you collect or store personally identifiable information?
3. Do you store business critical information on your computer systems? Contracts, plans,
stock levels etc.
4. How long can your business operate without access to computer systems?
5. Do any of your employees work remotely and are you confident that you or your employees
will never make a mistake?