The ‘M1 Corridor’ initiative is a promotional tool designed to support existing agencies promote the greater Louth/ North East Region as an attractive location to invest, work and live. The M1 Corridor marketing initiative highlights;
- the many reasons to work, live, play and invest in the region,
- leverage employment opportunities, skillsets in the region, aid future sustainable population growth.
- provide substantiated key facts and figures that demonstrate the region as an ideal location to start or grow a business.
- enhance the profile of the region/M1 Corridor as a location recognised globally as an excellent opportunity for trade and investment.
- employer and employee benefits of locating adjacent to the only EU land border, to exploit potential opportunities for post-Brexit relocations.
In particular, the M1 Corridor initiative will highlight the critical mass of talent and infrastructure in the area which in turn can be used by IDA and EI to help market the region internationally.
It is a public–private partnership made up of the Chambers of Commerce in Dundalk and Drogheda, Oriel Hub Dundalk, The Mill Enterprise Hub Drogheda and Louth Co.Co. with its Local Enterprise Office.
The M1 Corridor working group wishes to engage a website design company to create an impactful website to promote the region globally to those organisations and companies seeking investment locations. The core elements we wish to highlight are the advantage of investing, living and working in the region. For reference, content is compiled, see https://m1corridor.ie/
The website will be used by State bodies e.g. Enterprise Ireland & IDA Ireland, and private entities e.g. location and property consultants, accounting and legal advisers to international businesses, to promote the region, provide key information statistics and emphasize reasons to locate. Additionally, the website design developed as part of this project should be transferable onto a print format for marketing folders, brochures and infographics.