In an effort to stop the Covid-19 and protect our staff and our customers Drogheda Chamber & Skillnet are working remotely and have access to email. Contact details are as follows:
Networking & Events
· Effective immediately we are postponing upcoming planned events to the end of March.
· Confirmed events: Members will receive updates via email and on our social media
· Related queries should be directed to Brenda Brenda@droghedachamber.com
· Documentation Services
· All electronic 'Certificates of Origin' will be processed normally.
· Other company documents which may require legalization, or physical stamping will operate but on a limited-service and by appointment weekly.
· Related queries contact Sandra Sandra@droghedachamber.com 086 183 9310
- M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet. Public training courses have been postponed until 3rd April 2020. We will continue to take bookings for programmes commencing in April 2020.
· Related queries contact Linda firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries / Business Information: If you have an urgent query or would like to share relative business information contact Irene Irene@droghedachamber.com 086 0472344
We are here to help and assist you in anyway we can. Updates are on our website. https://www.droghedachamber.ie/latest-news
We are all in this together. The best minds in the world are working to develop solutions. So let’s stay calm and focused and look out for each other.
Keep well & Safe